The PHP is developing a Physician Wellness Network (PWN) that aims to bring together non-profit organizations that are leaders in physician wellness, as well as providers of support or wellness services for physicians and medical learners. The PWN will act as a connection point for knowledge sharing, aligning priorities and reducing siloes, and providing input on potential innovations, policies, and other initiatives in the area of physician wellness.
Who can get involved?
- Non-profit organizations with a professional responsibility for physician wellness or that provide wellness or support services to physicians and/or medical learners in BC.
- Up to 2 representatives from each organization may participate in the networK
What activities will the PWN host?
- Two annual PWN gatherings, involving curated content and networking opportunities. The first gathering will be held in Fall 2022.
- A digital collaboration platform that will facilitate ongoing conversations and knowledge sharing between network gatherings
- Other activities informed by the needs of PWN participants
How do we sign up?
Prior to signing up, please review this Terms of Reference to understand the commitment involved and guiding principles. If you have any questions about the PWN, please email email@example.com. Please register for the network using the link below: