The PHP is developing a Physician Wellness Network (PWN) that aims to bring together non-profit organizations that are leaders in physician wellness, as well as providers of support or wellness services for physicians and medical learners. The PWN will act as a connection point for knowledge sharing, aligning priorities and reducing siloes, and providing input on potential innovations, policies, and other initiatives in the area of physician wellness.
Who can get involved?
- Non-profit organizations with a professional responsibility for physician wellness or that provide wellness or support services to physicians and/or medical learners in BC.
- Up to 2 representatives from each organization may participate in the network
What activities will the PWN host?
- Two annual PWN gatherings, involving curated content and networking opportunities. The first gathering was held in September 2022. Our next gathering will occur in Spring 2023.
- A digital collaboration platform that will facilitate ongoing conversations and knowledge sharing between network gatherings
- Other activities informed by the needs of PWN participants
How do we sign up?
Prior to signing up, please review this Terms of Reference to understand the commitment involved and guiding principles. If you have any questions about the PWN, please email email@example.com. Please register for the network using the link below:
What should we know about the next Gathering?
The second PWN Gathering will offer curated content, connection opportunities, and several physician speakers to facilitate conversation and share their physician wellness initiatives. The Gathering will be held on March 30th 2023, 4:30-7:00pm. To learn more about the planned activities, please review the Spring Gathering Agenda. If you are unable to join for the entire gathering, feel free to join for part of the session.
In order to attend the Gathering, your organization must be registered with the PWN and only 2 members from each organization may attend.
To attend the Gathering, please register for the PWN above to get access to the Gathering Invite. Existing PWN members can access the Gathering Invite via email or Slack.