The PHP is developing a Physician Wellness Network (PWN) that aims to bring together non-profit organizations that are leaders in physician wellness, as well as providers of support or wellness services for physicians and medical learners. The PWN will act as a connection point for knowledge sharing, aligning priorities and reducing siloes, and providing input on potential innovations, policies, and other initiatives in the area of physician wellness.
Who can get involved?
- Non-profit organizations with a professional responsibility for physician wellness or that provide wellness or support services to physicians and/or medical learners in BC.
- Up to 2 representatives from each organization may participate in the network.
What activities will the PWN host?
- Two annual PWN gatherings, involving curated content and networking opportunities. Our next gathering will occur in Spring 2024.
- A digital collaboration platform that will facilitate ongoing conversations and knowledge sharing between network gatherings.
- Other activities informed by the needs of PWN participants.
How do we sign up?
Prior to signing up, please review this Terms of Reference to understand the commitment involved and guiding principles. If you have any questions about the PWN, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register for the network using the link below:
What should we know about the next Gathering?
Our first In-Person PWN Gathering is scheduled for April 22nd, 2024 at 5:00-8:00 PM. We would love to have you join us!
Please register to be in the PWN above if you haven’t already done so – members will get the info directly to their emails.
The theme for the Gathering will be Building Bridges for Physician Wellness – an opportunity to not only as professionals but as people. This event is about cultivating relationships, focusing on wellness, and creating a positive, collaborative network. Walk away feeling connected, nourished, and ready to collaborate!
Click here to view the agenda.
If you have questions or have issues registering for the event, please email email@example.com.